Celebrate Arbor Day
Friday, Dec. 6, 2013 at 4 PM
- Tree Planting in the Garden
- Free Christmas Tree Seedling (Virginia Pine) to first 100 children
- Take a Tree Tour in the Garden
It’s Holiday Time!
Join us to celebrate
Reindogs and Elves
Sunday, December 15, 2013, 2PM to 4PM
At the Carolina Children’s Garden
Clemson Sandhill Research and Education Center at 900 Clemson Rd. near the intersection of Clemson Rd. and Two Notch Rd. in northeast Columbia.
|Costumed Canine Contest||Refreshments|
|Pet Parade||Pictures with Santa Paws|
|Activities for Dogs and||Pet Vendors|
|Elves (children) of all ages||Silent Auction|
To register; make a donation; or become a partner, sponsor, or vendor; please click the appropriate link below.
Proceeds to go to local animal shelters and the Carolina Children’s Garden.
Event will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be issued.
Sponsored by Friends of the Children’s Garden and the Columbia Star
Keep up to-to-date with the latest goings-on in the Garden. Just click the link for the October 2013 Newsletter under the Newsletters heading on the right of the page. Check it out!
Carolina Children’s Garden is a wonderful place to enjoy a time with your family! Come on out and relax and encourage your child to enjoy imaginative play in one of the themed gardens. The garden is open daily from 7:30 am until dusk; there are no admission fees and there is so much to do!
Fun in the Garden:
- How about a Scavenger Hunt? Bring this list and act like a super-sleuth ready to make some amazing discoveries.
- Take a Bird Walk. You can find a list here to print out and bring with you. Maybe there’s an avid birdwatcher in your bunch.
- Pack a Picnic! There are plenty of picnic tables for playing a game or eating lunch so pack a basket and plan to spend some time here. Our new three tier drinking fountain accommodates pets and people.
Fun at home:
Check out our “Growing Gardeners Fun at Home” links for projects to bring the joy of gardening home with you!
For more information, to register for a program, or to schedule a special program for your group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!